New 6fter

Ant

Here is my new tank and cabinet. Only just got the filters pumping so the water is very cloudy:

6 x 20 x 20:

user posted image

I am using an Otto PF-450 canister (1800 lph) and an Aqua One CF-1000 (1000 lph):

user posted image

Oh while I’m at it here's a pic of my little dominant male Faoi *Sumbu* with his first attempt at a wittle pit wub.gif. He's getting all ready for the big move to the new tank wub.gif:

user posted image

user posted image

It will be a nice looking tank Ant, are you going to have anything else in there aside from your foai? Now if only I could convince Mrs rossco that I should replace my 4 footer with the 6 footer in the fish room (or another one laugh.gif )

cheers

Rosco

I have been thinking of putting in a couple of frontosa or some calvas as well. I'm in the process of looking for some synos to put in there aswell. I will probably either get some petricola or some Multies depending on what prices. Mostly just in the thaught stage at the moment, i may just keep it as a faoi species tank.

Anthony cool.gif

it is beach sand, water is crystal clear now smile.gif. There is alot of very fine sediment in the beach sand that is why it got very cloudy when i first put it in there.

I've now got 20 Goldies in there doing some work for me, i pay them 4 pinches of flake a day:

user posted image

They are big pinches...lol...if they pull their weight they may get a pay rise. Their Job is to get this tank fully cylced in 3-4 weeks...lol...unfortunately when they are all fattened up they will be fed to a very hungry barramundi huh.gif.

Archived