Christmas Fish Trip to Sydney

LucifersJester

Hello one and all woot.gif

I am finally (after too long thinking about it) going to go to sydney and do a fish shop tour - self guided laugh.gif Should be interesting. blink.gif

I was wondering if people could do the old reccomendation thing with shops/business they use??

I am interested in all types of dwarfs (american and african) and catfish...

All or any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers and Thanks in advance... thumb.gif

go to:

st George aqauriums - Rockdale

parramatta pets and produce - parramatta

lams aqaurium - paramatta

auburn aqauriums - auburn

aqua pets - bondi junction

slippery little suckers - kingsford

Thats a pretty good start IMHO

parra pets and produce has some dwarfs - i think

so does aqua pets

possibly auburn

slipperly little suckers is where you wanna go to check out some catfish. they also have dwarfs too - i think

I am doing one this weekend we are donig

Fish-4-u

St george

majestic

extreme

parramatta

and auburn

Its going to be a good day

Josh

Ooh ooh. I am off for the next 3 weeks with nothing planned. If we take my car (as yours sucks) and I pay for all the petrol (or rather use my petrol card) can I go too?? Or is this just a boy's trip? Laurie, you may have to come down with a serious 24 hour bug I'm thinking. ohmy.gif

I am also teeing up to buy some ligths from a guy (??sorry if you are a girl NF) in Sydney and selling him some fish so could kill two birds with the one fish trip. thumb.gif

I am thinking ROAD TRIP!!! That could be dangerous if the Canberrians Hit sydney.

yep, road trip it is. Sounds like it will be some time early in the new year. Apparently the next NSW meeting and auction is mid January so we could combine the trip and make a full day of it.

If I wasn't so much of a wuss I would go as I have 2 weeks starting Christmas day

Come on Rossco, surely now you can use the excuse that if you are going to start making all that money to pay off the fishroom *cough cough* you have to actually get some breeding stock first. LOL.gif And I think Kerri is still working out how much rope to give you so she can hang you with it.....

Come on Rossco, surely now you can use the excuse that if you are going to start making all that money to pay off the fishroom *cough cough* you have to actually get some breeding stock first.  And I think Kerri is still working out how much rope to give you so she can hang you with it.....

I think that she has found out that there is a yard arm in my new fishroom and she is doing the calculations re rope now unsure.gif .

If it is mid Jan (around the 8th of January I believe) then I might be able to go otherwise I will be pushing it. I still need to buy a heap of bio-balls to fill that sump that you guys made for me last week thumb.gif . I will get 400-600 to start (probably tomorrow) as per the PM and add from there. I will try and work it out exact numbers night scratch.gif

cheers

Rosco

Archived