WooHoo the fishroom is finally completed

chorrylan

Finally.... I've got my car back in the garage.

For anyone that's see my fishroom building saga you'd know that has been a big issue.

I ran out of ummph when the room was nearly complete and have been struggling with the dilemma of having my car parked out in the sun and nowhere to put all the crap that had ended up in the car-half of the garage.

Anyway.... here's proof the climactic moment.

user posted image

Ignore the obviously deficient parking technique there.... I haven't been "parking" for what seems like ages innocent.gif and it was parked at 4:30am so I was just happy not to hit the walls.

Yes but laurie, what is the use of having an empty garage if you keep forgetting to use it. wink.gif And isn't parking much like something else that you never really forget how to do no matter how long ago you last did it.... laugh.gif

BTW, where is my commission from Bob???

So Laurie we well be waiting quite a while then??????

You have no idea how long it will take to get it 'photo' worthy. laugh.gif Well, for laurie to anyway. I am very tempted to clean it up myself as I don't think I can continue to hang out with such a procrastinater. Hey Laurie, maybe I can clean up the fishroom on the weekend while you lose blood in the garage. tongue.gif

I am dying to do some serious feminine aquascaping in there. I think a few nice colourful little ornaments would look good with the electric yellows. thumb.gif

Hi Laurie,

Noooooo wonder it's been quiet here without you. ROFLMAO LOL.gif

You said you parked the car. ??? smile.gif I think it was your wife who parked the car . I have never seen you drive anywhere. tongue.gif

Anyway like Lee said WHERE are the PHOTO'S. woot.gif

Anyway better go and zipit.gif it .

Catch up with you soon.

Brett woot.gif

Wife????? ROFLMAO... ho ho hee hee... *wipes the tears of laughter from his eyes*

Nah mate... nah mate when she finished wiv me I didn't even have a car to park let alone a garage to park it in.

Anyway brett... don't recall having seen any photos of your room since you said you rebuilt it all. I'll show ya mine if you show me yours wink2.gif

Shell: "losing blood in the garage" is this a comment on my relationship with my ex (in which case... do-ya mind... what gets said and done in the fishroom stays in the fishroom ok?zipit.gif ) or talking about tank building?

Yup some help aquascaping would be great. Perhaps a nice planted 6x2 discus setup? I really was amazed seeing your display tank yesterday. Do you have any photos of it?

Shell: "losing blood in the garage" is this a comment on my relationship with my ex (in which case... do-ya mind... what gets said and done in the fishroom stays in the fishroom ok? ) or talking about tank building?

Tank building of course... No way I want to divulge anything that has been said and done in any fishrooms on this forum.... wink2.gif

Yup some help aquascaping would be great. Perhaps a nice planted 6x2 discus setup?

He he he, I knew I would break you in the end. Or do you just want to give me that key afterall. You set up the tank, I will buy the discus, but we both have to share the water changing duties...I did mention what I like to wear when I change water didn't I? woot.gif

I really was amazed seeing your display tank yesterday. Do you have any photos of it?

Yep, but no recent ones and I have changed the aquascaping around so often my fish think they are in a new tank every month or so.

Cor blimey.... I can see water changing quickly becoming my favourite pastime. Never knew fishkeeping could be such an enthralling hobby

My poor mpimbwe colony are feeling a bit miffed about being kicked outta their 6x2 into a bucket but I told 'em they just had ta take one for the team.

Archived