oh what a pickle

Peter_Gun_Riff

hey all im still picking what i should get for my 6x2x2. the fish im choosing between are

1)saratoga jardini

2)Cichlasoma umbriferum

3)Parachromis dovii

but im not sure if we can get in the umbee they look unreal in thinking of getting tank with the 4 most aggro cichlids

1)Parachromis dovii

2)Cichlasoma umbriferum

3)Cichlasoma managuense

4)Amphilophus labiatus

so far i have the jag and the RD next i want to get the dovii or the umbee as i said before

so if anyone can tell me if we can get them in and were i can get them if so would be ssuperr LOL.gif

peter id say stick with the cichlids,imo saras are (thisll start something)stupid, willcause you stress, will cause your other fish stress, will jump out a lot,will not breed, do nothing but go up and down the tankand imo are totally usuited to captivity ohmy.gif far better to get a mate for your rd or some wolf cihlids maybe?

Mate I reckon your 4 most agro cichlids would tear each other apart in a tank even that size. Also I think your idea of what is most aggressive is a bit skewed but thats not the topic. I don't think the cichlids you mention will cohabitate well in that tank. An umbee would make a great showpiece - they are monsters!!

OH NO not in the same tank thats a recipe for disaster they will all be in seperate tanks all display fish yeah i love the look of the umbees the thing is if i get one i think i might like it more then my jag dry.gif lol

Also I think your idea of what is most aggressive is a bit skewed but thats not the topic

yeah i know what you meen but from what ive read these are the most aggro

can we get umbees??

har, go the blue speckled monster - they are supposedly the narkiest large american aren't they? what about a festae, go the the top 5?

Archived