gold occies

Bucky

hey all about a week ago someone pm me about the last pair i have for sale but they were on hold so i told them i would get bavck to them if they werent taken and they havent been so if the person who pm me could contact me it would be good i think his name was nubee or nukee or something like that, if no reply from that person they will go back up for sale as the original person who wanted them hasnt got back to me either and i have pm,called and sms but no reply so im guessing he isnt interested so please contact me if it was you

thanks all

That is one thing that really bugs me is when someone replies to a FS and states that they want the fish then does not go through with the deal .

Then they don'y even let you know what is going on mad.gif and don't reply to your attempts to contact them mad.gif .

Jumps off soap box zipit.gif and gets another beer thumb.gif

Luke

yea i agree im hoping that the other person is still keen as i need to make some room for other things that are starting to breed ie: my gobies and luke ill put you on top of the list for fry when they are ready

thanks

Bucky

Anyone been in contact with you? Are these a proven breeding pair?

I'll be next on the list if noone get backs to you provided you send me some photos, exact sizes and if you can get them down to Sydney somehow.

Cheers

Paul

Lucky this isn't the classifieds Ducky - your post would have been deleted for being a knob smile.gif

My post actually refers to the sale LOL.gif

In all seriousness, I can't find the FS post to refer to and just want to make sure both parties are happy. Not much to ask for IMO as I recall Bucky has friends or family around Castle Hill smile.gif

Cheers

Paul

Geeze Paul, thats quite a list of demands mate.  Probably easier for Bucky to sell it to somebody who isnt such a knob about it huh? LOL.gif

I don't think that asking for exact sizes and photos is too much to ask. If the fish are good quality their should be no fear of sending a potential buyer photos. Unless Serial-cichlid is being a knob and being a time waster. smile.gif

Alex

Well given Taree is a solid 4 hours away (if you drive VERY close to the limit all the way and get NO red lights) I think Paul wanting delivery is a bit ridicirous LOL.gif

John, he could always freight them down. Although it's probably less hassel to drive, and the fish wont get accidentaly sent to mexico, due to the knobs at the airport being completly useless. wink.gif

Ummm - I think he'd have to drive close to 3 hours out of taree for an airport anyway. Geeze Alex, you failed Geography huh?

Sorry I don't know all the towns surrounding Sydney mate, you know how much I care for the east coast. wink.gif

That is one thing that really bugs me is when someone replies to a FS and states that they want the fish then does not go through with the deal .

Then they don'y even let you know what is going on  mad.gif and don't reply to your attempts to contact them  mad.gif .

Couldn't agree more Luke - then they make you chase them for a few lousy bucks - in some ways it's just easier to haul them off to the LFS I suppose wink.gif

Cheers

Richard

Archived