Pearl Guorami

hungsta

Pearl Gourami are beautiful and pretty peacefull, just don't keep them with anything to aggressive, we have a pair that lives with 2 banded gourami and 6 sparkling gourami, the sparkling are only 2-3cm long and have never been bothered by the 5-7cm pearls. Beautiful fish!

Hi,

If you have siamese fighters, guppies or anything else with shimmering extended fins, the gourami may be attracted to them. Other han that they are generally peaceful and beautiful.

merjo

I had a 4ft standard community with labyrinths only in it. of all the gourami these were the best. the blue three spots were quite nasty at times, as could be the dwarf gouramis for their size. then again the two male pearls I had could often be quite intolerant with each other, but no real damage was ever done. they are a beautiful fish though when healthy and in full colour.

Hung,

I have found that they are great fish for a community tank. They are peaceful and good looking. Along with the Pearl variety if you didnt already know there are a number of different types of Gouramis.

Good Luck,

wazza

hi wazza

i have kept the yellow and blue gourami before and found them very aggro...

so while searching the net i came across the pearl gourami and it caught my attention because it was the only one that was said to be peaceful...so i just have to post before i go out and buy some.

Thanx you for all ur replies..

Archived