Purchasing stuff online

roo

I can only speak from my experience but I bought stuff from Aquatic Life Aquarium and they were fine. Everything arrived quickly, well packed and the prices were good too smile.gif

Dean

I have only purchased stuff from one site, 'Age of Aquariums' and was very happy with the service. They have some Aqua Pro Canisters at an unbelievable price so have a look there.

Anthony cool.gif

I bought one of the 1500 lph Aqua Pro filters from AoA a few weeks ago and it seems to be going well but haven't cleaned it yet, good pricing, quick delivery - good service all round. thumbsupsmileyanim.gifclap.gif

Oh if you get one of these filters there is some excess silicon inside the cannister which gives the seal for the bottom tray which should be cleaned up before use. smile.gif

Alex

I have made two orders from "Aquatic Life Aquariums" and cannot recommend them highly enough. Their prices are competitive and delivery was really fast (it arrived in Canberra the next day clap.gif ).

However, I cannot fault any of the other sponsors, I just find AAA has what I want at good prices and it doesn't hurt to spread support around the different sponsors.

Try out the sponsors and you'll never buy from a LFS again! wink.gif

Mike

i bought from age of aquariums and while the packaging was good and the service prompt im sorry to say that the after sale service on a faulty item was so bad that it made me decide to buy elsewhere in future.

Bob

I also have nothing but good things to say bout AOA. I have ordered from them and everything arrived quick and well packed, except one order where Ben misplaced it, but u have to expect that sometimes, one phone call fixed that, and the goods arrived ASAP, but other than that, they have been excellent.

As above, Age of aquariums. Excellent price and service. Bought a heap of gear including cannister filter. Got the gear in 3 days and only paid $7 freight, plus you get a 10% discount if your a member which also helps.

Archived