OT: Can You Believe This?

Kribbie

Got this from my local newspaper "Leader" today..

I was shocked that there are still many people in Sydney that are so cruel to animals! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Please, if anyone who know about any dog-fighting events occur in your local area..please do report to RSPCA and save our animals! sad.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I saw him on DogsOzline Forum on the rescue forum, on the brightside according to the people now taking care of him ,he is recovering well and will hopefully go to a forever home when fully recovered.

sarah

im almost 100% sure thiers one around here as my dog was almost flogged and my mates pitty pups were taken about 4 weeks ago they were for show and are now most likely getting beaten up to be put in a pit mad.gifmad.gif wouldnt mind acting interested in pit fighting then taking around the coppers or let out all the dogs to show them what its like to be in a fight to the death

the poor buggers older then my dog and my dog could snort the poor thing. were getting more and more like america everyday they have hundreds of pitbull foster home type programs going on because of the pit fighting people getting ride of the losers. mad.gif

i wouldnt mind looking after him got plenty of room for him pit bulls are a extremly miss understood breed by the looks of it his a red nose. blush.gif

Yea pitbulls are just as good a family dog as any other if treated the way other dogs are. And when it comes to a personal bodygaurd there could be no better! Of course there are exceptions and some are just insane, but theres people like that too. Maybe we should put them down? rolleyes.gif

PGR, think positively mate, maybe your mates pups weren't taken for fighting, maybe they were taken by someone who wants to love and cherich them and treat them like a good dog deserves to be treated.

Dog neglect and abuse really sickens me. i have a pup (well he's 2.5 years now, but still a pup really) that was abused and neglected for the first year and bit of his life til i resuced him.

why would anyone pay $800ish for a pedigree dog if they are just going to neglect and abuse it. in chief's (my dog) situation i reckon i know why - 101 Dalmatians. Stupid movie. so many people got Dalmations because of it - gorgous as pups, but they get big. his first home was an appartment, then he was surrendered to the pound when he started to grow. then the people that i got him off got him from the pound, then preceeded to keep him penned almost all of the day, and allow free access to their 3 year old son who thought it was funny to clobber him with a tennis racket. somewhere inbetween he's obviously been slammed ina few doors (he won't walk thru a door if your hand is on it), kicked (put your feet near him and he just cringes and runs away) and he's learned to hate men. Poor little guy.

This story just sickens me! WHY WHY WHY?????!!!!

This is my big fella - also featured in an off topic photo thread.

user posted image

Grace

YAY!!~~~ woot.gif Great to hear that Clifford is doing so well in RSPCA atm! clap.gif

All I want to say in my heart is a really *big* thank you for those who are donating money for his treatment...I'm very touched!:cry I'm also looking forward to see his recovery and hope that he will find a loving home soon in the future. God bless the little Clifford~ smile.gif

Cheers,

Heidi

Good to hear the dog is doing ok..

Its shocking to think that dog fights are going on around the place..

I guess we kind of tend to ignore it or shy away from it until something like this is shoved in our face.. sadsmiley02.gif

51 i wish it was the only one.

PGR, think positively mate, maybe your mates pups weren't taken for fighting, maybe they were taken by someone who wants to love and cherich them and treat them like a good dog deserves to be treated.

i wish that was the case but around that part of town i doubt it very much mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Hi All,

Clifford was first brought into my work, The Sydney Dogs Home last wednesday afternoon ......he was in terrible condition all skin and bones and badly battered n bruised, The most upsetting thing to me was how something so badly treated could still be in high spirit.....later on in the afternoon we had him picked up by the RSPCA inspector to be taken to their shelter.....by the friday so many people had enquired about him wanting to take him on......also he had a couple of thousand dollars donated to him by the concerned public for his recovery.

I will post here to let u all know how he is doing.

Cheers Christian

Below is a link to Sydney Dogs Home which has the majority of the dogs we have up for adoption

The Sydney Dogs Home

P.S Thanks for looking blush.gif

Why would anyone throw an unwanted dog out of a car?

HELLO - A dog is a little bit differtent to a fast food wrapper.

Some people make me very angry. dry.gif

heres my girl in almost a year old (oct 1st) shes beginning to be extremly protective of me and mum for some reason she wont let us open the front door without here standing between us and the other person. she still dosent bark only when people jump the back fence. and loves to play with my cousins huge akita and rotties

user posted image

its a hard life isnt it lol

user posted image

enjoy

Archived