Aulonocara..

wetfish

I was wondering which of the aulonocara sp is considered to be the best looking fish.

In my opinion one of the best I have seen would be Aulonocara "stuartgranti maleri".

I'm sure there are people out there with opinions that differ, I would like to know other peoples thoughts on this species and what they consider to be the best or favourite.

Wetfish

rolleyes.gif

There are alot of good looking peacocks out there but I can't go past the Midnight Peacock from Likoma Island.

So I'm with Ducksta, the hueseri are my favourites.

Not really, even the tank reared heuseri are my preferred varient.

Do you remember where you saw the tank bred ones? I looked long and hard for decent ones before giving up my search and was lucky enough that Nigel brought some in.

Cheers

Paul

I don't have any decent pics of my hueseri but here's a link to a movie of mine spawning:

Aulonocara hueseri spawning movie Download Warning 5.6 MB

My second favourite is Aulonocara stuartgranti "Ngara". Here's my one below

user posted image

Cheers

Paul

Hi all,

Beauty is in the eye of........, Funny different colours and general appearances appeal to different people. I think that's one of the great features of this hobby (obsession). One of my fav's is the Maylandi. Here's my boy wub.gif

cheers

glenn

user posted image

user posted image

You wouldn't believe thats the same guy in the two pic's !

Here is Brett's (Crabros) photo of a his Aulonocara maisoni:

user posted image

It's a good pic Brett, you should enter it into this months competition perhaps.

Thanks for the pic of the hueseri Nigel. The yellow in that one is really starting to come out smile.gif

Cheers

Paul

Archived