Filter recommendation

Huyey

I am after a canister filter for my 4' tank. I need the filter to do 1000+ltr/hr and am looking at spending $150-200. Can someone recommend a good new external cannister filter? Something that is reliable and not too noisy as it will be next to the bedroom. Eheims are unfortunately out of my reach.

Thanks in advance, :):)

Huy

I hope I am allowed to say this as I know the retailer in question is not a sponsor of the site, but this is too good a deal to pass up.

If I have violated the forums regulations I apologise in advance.

Go directly to Castle Towers Aquarium at Castle Hill.

You will find they have 40% off the VIA AQUA and FLUVAL canister filter range.

I have been to many shops and the internet and no one can beat their prices for the above mentioned filters, everything else in the shop is pricey though.

I hope I am allowed to say this as I know the retailer in question is not a sponsor of the site, but this is too good a deal to pass up.

If I have violated the forums regulations I apologise in advance.

Go directly to Castle Towers Aquarium at Castle Hill.

You will find they have 40% off the VIA AQUA and FLUVAL canister filter range.

I have been to many shops and the internet and no one can beat their prices for the above mentioned filters, everything else in the shop is pricey though.

Yeah there canisters are always cheap :unsure

I myself have a via aqua/aqua one 750, i paid $170 for it the ound a few places selling them for $140-$150 but thats just my luck LOL

Its doing a great job of keeping my water crystal clear and is so quiet youd think it was off...

I have been told the media that comes with it is rubbish so you might want to change it if you decide to get it :)

not sure on the specs butit turns over 1200lph

HTH

Archived