Setting Up of Pressurised CO2 (Pics Intensive)

punie

intensive and well explained. i liked it and i'm sure it will be of great help to me and others too! well done! clap.gif

Hey! don't need to thank me!

We're all here to learn and share with each other!

I'd prolly need advice from you guys for other issues too!

Wow thats awesome....i thought pressurized co2 was prohibitively expensive but thats actuall pretty cheap. Are your quotes pretty representative of what i'd expect to pay on the east coast? or do you get cheaper?....all in all but very helpful post punie.

Craig

Wow thats awesome....i thought pressurized co2 was prohibitively expensive but thats actuall pretty cheap. Are your quotes pretty representative of what i'd expect to pay on the east coast? or do you get cheaper?....all in all but very helpful post punie.

Craig

Hi Craig,

Glad you enjoyed the thread and found it useful.

CO2 setups like mine are relatively cheap if you keep them simple.

The products i use are of high quality and come at much cheaper prices that other common brands!

The quotes of my prices are found in the thread, i'd be more than happy to mail your order over to you, not sure about the prices you can find at LFS around your side, but you can save heaps if you order them from me.

I can get them to you cheaper than what you can find in LFS and they too come with a minimum 6 months warranty!

I can't give you too much details as i'd be flouting the rules of this forum, so if you're interested, drop me an email at xxdivinityxx@hotmail.com and we can discuss further.

Cheers,

Jerome

• 4 weeks later...

Hey punie

Im interested in your CO2 systems. One question, from a safety point of view, do your regulators pass australian standards? or is there even australian standards?

Although when i think about it, the pressure is still contained inside the cylinder no matter what. There shouldnt be too much of a safety issues with dodgy regulators should there (im not saying your regulators are dodgy just saying hypothetically). A failed regulator would probab;ly just mean that the cylinder valve would just close and prevent c02 escaping wouldnt it.

Thanks

Matt

Hey Matt,

Glad you brought up this issue.

As far as my knowledge goes, there's no standards or regulations on regulators (no pun intended LOL.gif )

However the only reason why we all rent from BOC is that there are regulations on the cylinders itself.

And yes you're spot on! The cylinders are the valves that hold the pressure. if a regulator is faulty, the most that could happen is that it leaks gas thus ur wasting gas, but if a cylinder is faulty. Kablooey!

Which is why the saftey labels on all aerosol cans warn users not to puncture it. Apply that same caution with cylinders (wonder how you gonna puncture steel tho.. huh.gif )

Hope that clears things up.

Email me at xxdivinityxx@hotmail.com

I'm clearing the stocks got a few pieces to go at cost price!

Cheers,

Jerome

Archived