Video of Male Trimac

Dark Morelia

Hey All,

Thought some of you might like to see this.

It's about 1.3MB, so shouldn't take too long to Download on Dialup, and will take about 10 seconds on Broadband, LOL.

You might have to copy the link and paste it into your browser rather than just clicking on it.

"Big Mac Attack"

Edit: I've put it on a different server with lots of Bandwidth now, so should be available now.

Cheers,

Andy

Which pet store do u work in,is it the one in riley street penrith?

No it's one in Springwood.

Hey DM,

Those oscars only made you draw blood once? Lucky you!  Mine do it most times i get bitten which is most times i had my hands in the tank! Nice Trimac you got too!

The ones at work used to try and eat me when i had my arm in the tank, but a few smacks on the nose and they stopped it quick-smart. laugh.gif They still jump upwards for food and get my fingers occasionally, and one of them jumped right out the other day at feeding time ! Lucky the tank has a hood, so it didnt fall off, but it flipped back in.

Thanx bout the Trimac wub.gif In case anyone on the forum hadn't noticed yet since i joined up, He's my favourite fish, and he's spoilt. laugh.gifwoot.gif

He turns into a big scaredy-fish if i put more than about 3cm of fingers into the tank, LOL

Cheers,

Andy

Archived