Few Tank Pics.

rhysp3cta

Hey ppl,

My fish arent really anything special...but i thought id just put the link to my website with them so maybe people who needed ideas on tank furnishing could have a geeza...and also just for the heck of it!

http://members.optusnet.com.au/rhysp3ct/Pics.html

thanks

rhys

I like the look of ure tanks and that peice of wood you found in the creek looks awesome. Ive found some pretty cool stuff for my tank simply by just going down and lookin in the creek in summer when its dry.

hey guys,

thanks for the replies... at the moment im only keeping my setup small as im moving soon... and, as you probably all know, its bloody hard on you and your fish to move tanks a couple hundred k's.

as to my tank backing, that would probably be the rocky background you can get up here in qld from aquariums r us.

and as to the driftwood in all my tanks, well my beleif with driftwood is just constantly going down to local rivers at finding areas with A: a high and fast water flow, and B: alot of fallen trees which stop driftwood as it runs down the river in floods. After floods head down to the different sections of creek and tinker around pulling at different pieces of wood you see... it can be amazing what you find... (and how much you can carry back on your bike...lol). I also make sure every time i visit places like fraser island and stradbroke island, i make passes through local gorges with rocky outcrops which catch driftwood...that is where i find alot of my centrepieces for tropical tanks... the driftwood found at creeks is usually best suited to darker swamp like tanks.

i hope that helps, and your replies are very inspiring...id like to see more setup pictures posted up as they help me alot!

cheers

rhys

Archived