Crayhaven Order

jaz1986

Change in plan guys... I will be going up to port stevens in july... and can drop by crayhaven on the way back... I will be bringking back the oder in mid july... and pick up would be at either pennant hills or bankstown.

Species on order in quantities to allow wholesale purchase price:

Atyidae shrimp

Australian Smelt

Bait Yabbies

Freshwater Mussels

OTher species that may be avaliable

Rainbow trout

Pacific Blue Eye

Giant Spiny Crays (murray river crayfish)

Machrobrochium shrimp

Silver perch

Australian Bass

Golden Perch

Mullet

Mulloway

Dwarf Flatheaded Gudgeons

Bullrouts

Gambusia

Baby and Small Freshwater eels

Giant Golden Snails

Black snails

Mudeyes (spiders and cooders)

sheep skull ??? (it was on the price list)

If you email me or pm me quantities required, i can email you back prices

Thanks

Jared

$8.50 each... but unless your comming to sydney you would need to do your own private order... they are 20 cm in size and 1 box (smallest postage cost) would be $22... but if you are comming to sydney... in mid-late july... you could pick it up from my place most days... or from bankstown on a saturday... these are he breeding stock... and once spawned... the parents are sold, and the offspring kept for next years brood

I am getting plenty of shrimp and I have a lifetimes supply of earthworms and meal worms to keep em happy while they are being given the all clear... now all i need is to add to my 18tanks.... hmmmm... this could take convincing of mum...

it's alright... all quarantine will be happening in the classic "stack it" tubs... either that or i will invest in some new clear plastic tubs at BigW or bunnings...

Archived