Taking a photo comp shot last night

Guest Gutty

Guest Gutty

Can't decide which of these to enter in the comp.

End veiw of my 6x18 display tank.

user posted image

user posted image

Same tank from another angle

user posted image

my borleyi kids are growing up

user posted image

Bluey

user posted image

My big boy

user posted image

user posted image

Thinks he's camouflaged

user posted image

Will add more throughout today

hey gutty, cool pics smile.gif just some advice, when taking a photo of the tank, dont use the flash because it washes the colours in the fish and rocks out. this is only possible if you have enough lighting otherwise your fish will be a blur blink.gif

hope this helps

Guest Gutty

Yeah, i'm still learning(and trying to remember what settings were used for each shot....... blink.gif ).

I agree it doesn't seem to work the best on far away shots, but that first pic was taken with flash and i reckon it came out pretty good.........except for the reflection........it's all too confusing sometimes........ blush.gif

I'll post a pic of the tank taken without flash.......i reckon they came out pretty crapola too though.....

Cheers

Matt

Hey Gutty,

That first pic is orsome what a beautiful bunch you've got. I don't want you to put any of them in the comp, I'm up, against the wall as it is !!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Guest Gutty

Cheers catcher.

I actually entered the second photo in the comp.

Although it's not as sharp or colourful as the first i just think it has good depth(?) to it.

But then again, i'm not artistic in any way......so maybe it's crap.. unsure.gif

Lata

Matt

Archived