sandsifter crazy

roosy

Hey guys i am such a massive fan of sandsifters and im sure im not the only one, was just wondering what everyone's favourite is? Im a massive fan of xeno papilio tembwe 2 and kanoni, callacromis melanogostima, but my favourite at moment to watch is enantipus namanasi reef just a really active prity fish. Let us know what you guys all like

Roosy have a read of this thread on how to post photos using Photobucket as the host for your images.

http://www.aceforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=55613

If you are hosting them elsewhere then copy the image url and paste it between .

You can create your own gallery here on the forum if that helps.

• Go to My Controls
    • Then click "your album" in the Invision Gallery
    • Then click "Click Here to create your album"
    • Make a album, a name and album description,
    • Check the box so the public can see it
    • Click "Create Album"
    • Then under controls select the operation "Click upload image"
    • Add a caption and message for your image
    • Upload your image by clicking browse and selecting the file you want
    • Then click post image
    • Now go back to album manager and click view your image
    • Then right click on your image and select "copy shortcut" or "copy image location". That's is the URL to your image
    • In your post select the icon of the little tree and paste in this URL. Alternatively you can type your URL between the img code as and put your URL here[/img ]

If all else fails I am happy for you to email them to me and I will put them up for you.

Hey Mitch try private messaging my cousin he is bunts, not sure what flavs he has for sale at moment but know he has royal fry if your willing to wait

Good luck awesome fish

• 1 month later...

Hey Mitch try private messaging my cousin he is bunts, not sure what flavs he has for sale at moment but know he has royal fry if your willing to wait

Good luck awesome fish

Thanks Roosy, I have just seen your comment and send Bunts an email :)

Archived