My overpopulated 2' tank

Ash

Here's my fish, all bar the convicts are going into the 4x2x2 in about a week or two once the silicon has cured & the filter sorted out.

The Redhead is about 2", the Firemouth is about 1"

user posted image

Another shot of the Firemouth along with my pair (hopefully breeding in the 2" tank) of Convicts, 2" (assumed) male & 1.5" (undetermined but suspect female - and my Severums - a 2" gold & 1" green.

user posted image

Finally, my 1.5" Texas, a real bully at the moment, 2nd in charge after the large Convict.

user posted image

Interestingly, the smaller Convict is the bitch of the tank, even the physically smaller Firemouth picks on it!

Don't bag me about the overpopulation please, I just wanted to share my fish!

I only got the Severums, Firemouth & Redhead on friday & take delivery of my big tank tuesday - I couldn't wait a week! sad.gif

The Cons were from Petsmart & the Texas was from Rossvale I got them about 1mth ago.

The rest were from NQ Pet warehouse - they just happened to get all the fish I wanted in at the time when I had the money, they looked healthy so I got them. biggrin.gif

I have a mate who put me onto Cichlids, he mostly has africans though & rarely gets online. I don't really know anyone else with anything more interesting than neons or goldfish unfortunately. sad.gif

Archived