Pseudotropheous Saulosi

rennie_08

Hi all,

I am currently building a 4x2x2 Malawi tank and chasing some Saulosi for a nephew. I have been to plenty of aquariums but they are all terrible colours and a plain down and out right excuse for a Saulosi.

Can someone please help me out and head me in the right direction to track down some decent Saulosi? Does anybody know of someone who breeds F1's? Or very nice coloured fish?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards

Chris

Hey Chris, no one will have f1 saulosi as the term f1 means that the fish is a first generation offspring from a wild caught fish. Sadly they are no not allowed to be imported into aus anymore and havent been for a long long time so any wild caught or f1saulosi that were once here are long dead.

Look up superman @ medowie he will have some. Otherwise pet stop at mayfield has some nice ones too.

• 1 month later...

Heard of some good non-crossbreed stock in QLD. But unlikely for pure lines in Sydney not that I have seen anyways.

You're not looking hard enough, there's definitely good fish around.

Chris I've got some fry growing out now. I think there's some photos of parents in my album if you want to have a look.

EDIT - Scrap that can't get them to upload.

fsmw.jpg

ccfs.jpg

Archived