My Jag

Philis

Hi.

Not a regular poster on this board, in fact i havn't posted on fish boards in a long time. But i do spend time trawling this site looking at peoples pics, so thought i might chuck some up.

Just took a few quick snaps of my only fella last night. Bought two of these must of been a couple of years ago now, but they never really seemed to get along. The other jag is back in Brisbane with my mates, this one made the trip with me out to Emerald. Far smaller than the other and used to get beat on by the other till separated.

IMGP6247_zps15e1ca3b.jpg

IMGP6245_zps190fd2f4.jpg

Have kept a couple of tropical community tanks: tetras, bristlenose, rams, dwarf cichlids and had some cool fish like leopard bushfish, torpedo barbs, tiger plec.

Had some africans for a little while as well but due to moving home 3 or 4 times in the last few years...have only held on to this guy and adopted out is mate.

Have a 2 ft tank ready to be setup and will probably organise in the coming months after i get back from Japan. Am thinking a small tang tank...maybe shellies. I would like to go with a small community of same species fish. Would like to maybe get a good quality batch sent from a breeder rather than a fish store batch.

More photos of the Jag to come.

Archived