who am I?

Kerrin

I am hoping somebody might be able to shed some light on a mystery fry I have in the black water tank. I have some L numbers and 5 Apsito. Wilhemli in the tank, and a mystery fry that looks nothing like what I imagine the apisto fry look like. I'm sure it's not one of the catfish fry, as it's not a catfish, so I am at a complete loss as to what it might be. Sorry for the dodgy pics, he is always on the move, and very small. I am hoping maybe Andrew, or Lionel might have some ideas? as maybe there was a stowaway egg in one of the caves from the shop tank Andrew? or Lionel maybe this looks like fry you have had before? Otherwise this is the fry of divine conception..... Hoping you all have some ideas?g71QOx8.jpgNUDp5pK.jpg

Nah don't keep any livebearers, I did use water from a couple of the tanks that have rainbows in them, that's probably not a bad theory! Will be a very interesting grow out that's for sure!

Nah no moss, might have picked up eggs while siphoning water out though. Never even thought of the rainbows as I've never had fry from them before, unless of course I have and they've just always been eaten.

Archived