Red humps

discusdude

Pearler of a tank dude im jealous wub.gif , good to see some of those awesome americans getting around. Good luck keep the pics coming in for some reason i always seem to enjoy your pics. Benno biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif Thanks everyone. I really like the red humps alot. I got the sand at my local mitre 10! It didnt take to long to wash, and i found it had a nicer colour than sand i have used in the past.

As for the fish room.... It is certainly coming along! Soon we will put in a wall and move the 6*2*2 so space is used in a more practical way. After the wall goes up the room will be heated rather than using tank heaters. But i dont know when all this will happen, hopefully soon!

Thanks again

Alistair

May I ask what the other fish in there are? from a quick look it looked like i saw a green terror (aequidens rivulatus) but probably wrong.. but beautiful tank, fish and 1 day i hope i can set up a tank as well as you!

adam

Yep that was a little riv you saw, after the VCS auction the number of fish rose quite a bit. cool.giftongue.gif

2 gold rivs

2 white rivs

6 green horse face

10 red humps

Cheers

Alistair

*Edit* Whoops forgot the 3 sajica biggrin.gif

Archived