Ghost Knife Fish

hoges

Which Americans?

Remember that Ghost Knife is a fairly placid species, so if you're talking about JDs, RTs, etc then I would suggest it's not a positive idea.

Cheers - OziOscar.

A friend if mine had a ghost knife in with with tangs and it held it's own quit well. In fact i'd say it was quite viscious when backed into a corner. Just make sure you have a hollow log for it to hide in if they get too rowdy.

Held its own quite well? Against what? Compare the mouth on a serious predator to a knife and there is a remarkable difference. Let alone the mindset comparison...

And I want a girl with a short skirt and [i'm just not going to say it cus this IS a family channel].

Cheers - OziOscar - Feeling very secular 2nite. :(

Ah - they were juvies. :)

If you were fortunate enough to continue that tank until the big guns reached adult hood, you would have been witness to a probable blood bath. However, fish have personalities in the same way we do and you may have had success.

Do you still have that tank with the same occupants??

Cheers - OziOscar.

yeh!!! they all get on fine!!! The Green Terror is probably the biggest, but contradictory to everything I have read and heard, he is a really docile fish. The Festivum is also exceedindly docile as is the plecco. My Fire Mouth picks a few fights, but they are mainly territorial and rarely does he get a retaliation!!!

I really love the look of black ghosts, but I don't want to buy one if its going to be badly treated by my other fish ;)

In my experience i've don it and it worked for a while hovever the ghost had the tip of his tail bitten which led to the rest of the fish just picking on him so I moved him to another tank. Another time I had him with some earth eaters for a while until they kept breaking out with different diseases, the cause was the ghost, at night he was harrasing them. Mates have had them with no problems so it might just be luck of the draw.

I am so surprised!!

Well - that's another one for the books.

Thank you for teaching me something new.

Cheers - OziOscar.

Archived