New Camera pictures.

Rolla

Hi guys,

The Mrs approved the purchase of a new camera for our up coming honeymoon, So i now own my first DSLR camera a Nikon D5100 :)

Still learning how to use it but here are some pics i took tonight.

Multifasciatus (Pair i think? havent had them long)

IPB Image

Multifasciatus

IPB Image

Caudopunctatus

IPB Image

Pseusdotropheus polit

IPB Image

Pseusdotropheus saulosi

IPB Image

Labidochromis perlmutt

IPB Image

Lab perlmutt again

IPB Image

And the best for last my new pride and joy, still young and have some growing to do, and still settling into there tank

Cynotilapia SP "hara"

IPB Image

looks like you've got the hang of it.. what lens ?

Well I purchased the camera with a 18-105mm but they didnt have it in stock, so they lent me a 18-55mm untill the lense comes in and that's what i used.

Cheers

Dave

Nice pictures :thumb

Thats an excellent looking male polit you have. :yes:

I hope you have been breeding plenty of them.

Cheers

Joel

Cheers mate,

Yeah I'm breeding them I have 2M/7F. Only problem I having is the females refuse to hold to term. I have been stripping around 3 days in then tumbling the eggs. If I wait any long they usually swallow. Managed to get 30 fry so far and they are growing nicely.

Blue eyes on the multis look awesome dave!

also, good stuff with the hara. I was looking at getting a colony going but got no space left! at least I can get some fry off you when they start breeding

Thanks Mat. I been wanting the hara for quite some time now, so happy I have them. I'll let you know when they start breeding.

some nice pics you took there! can never really seem to get some good pics of my fish. i have the exact same camera with the 18-55mm lens and the 55-300mm lens, it is a very good DSLR!

Thanks mate :)

Im having a blast with this camera, i cant wait to get out in the weekend and get snapping. Just hope the weather is ok.

ok, press the menu button (top left of body) then go to the tab with the picture of a camera, scroll all the way to the bottom until you see video settings, then once you go in there, there should be two options one for microphone sensitivity and one for quality, go in the quality one and it should come up with a list of options such as video quality and frame rate, so on yours there should be one option that sais 1080p at 30fps...

please let me know if that option is available to you.

thank you!

Archived