Help!

hammo

Hey guys,

I'm currently re-doing my display tank and just wondering what sort of plants will grow best in the conditions?

Ph is about 7.2, hoping to have it down around the 6.8ish mark constantly, I have two T8 sunlight globes in my reflector and the tank is simply going to be a dwarf cichlid/soft water display.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a few plants of different sizes that will grow and survive well without much maintenance in those conditions?

Cheers in advance,

Hammo

Hey guys,

I'm currently re-doing my display tank and just wondering what sort of plants will grow best in the conditions?

Ph is about 7.2, hoping to have it down around the 6.8ish mark constantly, I have two T8 sunlight globes in my reflector and the tank is simply going to be a dwarf cichlid/soft water display.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a few plants of different sizes that will grow and survive well without much maintenance in those conditions?

Cheers in advance,

Hammo

Hi Hammo

Most plants will do well in there depending on the fish you keep, some better ones would be Anubias all varieties and Microsorium (Java Fern) as both of these are hardy and cichlids dont seem to destroy them.

Others Like Swords and crypts could get eaten by most cichlids apart form dwarf species

Cheers John

Archived