URGENT need help!

mista.jeffrey

ok guys well i just noticed my peacock and electric blue are friendly and doing a donce in their little spot.. he is going nuts nipping at all the other fish but then the eruptus catfish keeps coming into their bit (maybe eating the eggs?) and blue is going crazy.. i dont really know what to do as i dont want to lose my other fish if blue goes completely psyco :( if you can help me oyt on this matter at all asap it would be greatly appreciated!! thanks heaps

A tip for future reference; save using upper case and the word urgent for situations where fish are about to die.

In response to your question, let the catfish do it's thing. You do not want to raise crossbred fish, they don't sell and they pollute pure lines of fish.

I agree not to polute the lines. the only thing a hybrid is good for is fish food so please be a naturalist and avoid hybrids. :no:

I do have a solution for you though... Ill swap a female blue for your peacock. or a male peacock for your blue. which ever if you like. :thumb

I have plenty of bothe. :thumbup:

I agree not to polute the lines. the only thing a hybrid is good for is fish food so please be a naturalist and avoid hybrids. :no:

I do have a solution for you though... Ill swap a female blue for your peacock. or a male peacock for your blue. which ever if you like. :thumb

As long as it is the right peacock for his :lol3:

The blue would be the better swap :thumb

Seems like a long distance swap to me! All the way from SA to NSW?

Seems like a long distance swap to me! All the way from SA to NSW?

So true :lol4::thumb

Archived