looking for common Bristlenose

Mitch23

hi everyone,

im new hear.

i have one 2 foot tank with 4 blue claw yabies and a gudgeon. i also have a 20l tank with 2 zebra danios and 2 male guppys.

what i plan to do is put some BN catfish in the 20l tank so they can hopefully breed.

does anyone have any BN catfish for sale?

i am in sydney on the northern beaches.

also looking for any info i can get.

thanks in advance

Mitch

hi everyone,

im new hear.

i have one 2 foot tank with 4 blue claw yabies and a gudgeon. i also have a 20l tank with 2 zebra danios and 2 male guppys.

what i plan to do is put some BN catfish in the 20l tank so they can hopefully breed.

thanks in advance

Mitch

I would get a bigger tank for breeding bristlenose, 2 foot minimum - 3 foot is better. If you can get to the central coast -I have plenty.

hi everyone,

im new hear.

thanks in advance

Mitch

Hi Mitch

Welcome to the forum also if you are after info then why not come along to the NSW cichlid society meetings 1st saturday of the month at Nuwarra rd public school mckay ave moorebank

There is a meeting this coming saturday and we also hold a mini auction

cheers John

hopefully getting a 3 footer now.

i only just realized how cruel it would be to keep them in a twenty litre when i found out they are aroun 10 cm.thought they vreed at like 5cm

Archived