Victorians breeding

Frenzy

Hi all, particularly any of you rare vicophiles.

My victorians have all smelt spring in the air or something.

I have in excess of 300 A. latifasciata fry

I've got 25 fry from 2 little P. nyererei "Makobe Island" and another holding. I was lucky enough to see this spawn and this bigger female picked up at least 40 eggs.

My brownae has spawned with one of his girls and the other is clearly gravid. I've still got the fry from the last spawn as well. They are 4-6cm and fully coloured up.

My phytophagus are a bit small as I sold the breeding adults due to space hassles.

The A Burtoni need desexing. 5 holding - at least 200 growing out.

All in all happy days in Vicville at mine.

Hi all, particularly any of you rare vicophiles.

My victorians have all smelt spring in the air or something.

I have in excess of 300 A. latifasciata fry

I've got 25 fry from 2 little P. nyererei "Makobe Island" and another holding. I was lucky enough to see this spawn and this bigger female picked up at least 40 eggs.

My brownae has spawned with one of his girls and the other is clearly gravid. I've still got the fry from the last spawn as well. They are 4-6cm and fully coloured up.

My phytophagus are a bit small as I sold the breeding adults due to space hassles.

The A Burtoni need desexing. 5 holding - at least 200 growing out.

All in all happy days in Vicville at mine.

Wow some nice fish fry you have...I'll keep an eye out in the classified thread for you ;)

Those Burtoni look awesome on google images but all the males look to colour very similar from what I can see online..Would you mind posting some pics or explain the diferences in the fish.

:spaz: WOW, there are some on that list I wouldn't mind gettin' my hands on :smile: , my Hap. sp44 have just spawned, 1st spawning only 8 fry but better than none at all! P. nyererei are still practicing (at holding, that is)

Hey, Frenzy, you should move to Melbourne that way they're a lot easier for me to get :lol1:

Wow some nice fish fry you have...I'll keep an eye out in the classified thread for you ;)

Those Burtoni look awesome on google images but all the males look to colour very similar from what I can see online..Would you mind posting some pics or explain the diferences in the fish.

I'll get some pics up for you ASAP

Archived