Some of my fishes

kasm

Hi guys and gals,

This is my first time of taking fish pics and also my first time of posting images, hope everything is going well.

Here are some of my fishes. Enjoy!

N. Leleupi Longior

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Syno. multipunctatus

IPB Image

Julidochromis Regani

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Kevin

Some nice pics and fish Kevin, did you take stills from a movie cam or single shots? After scaring a tank of fish half to death with my flash I only use tank lights but I think my experience was one of the few bad ones, theory was that the bowed angle of my tank magnified the light.

Looks like you have a good variety in there, tx for sharing, always like to see peoples fish!

Some nice pics and fish Kevin, did you take stills from a movie cam or single shots? After scaring a tank of fish half to death with my flash I only use tank lights but I think my experience was one of the few bad ones, theory was that the bowed angle of my tank magnified the light.

Looks like you have a good variety in there, tx for sharing, always like to see peoples fish!

Thx Priscacara, I did take single shots from my Sony DSC-T900, the last few were trial ones with flash on that's why there were reflections. The first few pics were taken without flash, I only used T5 light on my tank, they turned out much better.

Thnx Pilly, I especilly like the color of Leleupi Longior, so orange...

Yes dogboy, there are Red Moliro, Duboisi and Ikola and some other Tang like O. Ventralis Chituta and C. Ndobhoi in the tank as well. As you can see there are demasoni juvies which I want to grow up and send them off to LFS, the colony is long gone. I will be getting out of Malawi except a few Electric Yellow.

Archived