Batch Testing of all imported ornamental fish

riversideaquari

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

For your records and ALL OTHERS reading this post, the person who gets any information that readers wish to send about the closure of this Industry if these batch testing numbers go ahead is Dr. Ramesh Perrera from Biosecurity and his email address is Ramesh.Perrera@biosecurity.gov.au and everyone should be sending off their complaints to this person, because it will affect your Hobby and Industry. MAKE NO MISTAKE, these Biosecurity people have stated to me that they realise that these measures will close our Industry down, but they have still gone ahead with it anyway. I would suggest that everybody should put their comments in writing to inform these people of the damages they are going to do to any Industry worth in excess of $450 Million P.A. The ball is now in your courts, so to speak, regards Norm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

I also forgot to mention that the Minister Tony Burke should also be bombarded with letters, texts, emails, and telephone calls with regards to this very damaging set of batch testing protocols on all cichlids, livebearers, and gouramis species Just remember there will be no more Frontosa (at a minimum of 12cm) coming into the Country when this import restriction comes into place, as well as no Aulonocara, No Gobies, No Featherfins, No Oscars No Appistogrammas fromGermany, No Tropheus, not to mentioned No Neolamprologus spp. The consequences of this restriction is ENORMOUS, so please draft up your own letter and email and post or send it to the Minister at Tony.Burke.MP@aph.gov.au that is his Canberra email address or to his state address of www.tonyburke.com.au in Kingsgrove in NSW or to his telephone of (02) 95533800 and his office fax of (02) 95543504. I'm hoping that with enough correspondence it may help to get Biosecurity to look a little closer at this batch-testing regime to see how damaging it will be to our Industry and Hobby. It will now be up to you all to do something about it, regards Norm.

Norm,

you would not happen to know who in the opposition to contact would you.

Being election time someone might actually listen.

When I was younger I got a lot of proposed legislation changed by using the opposition :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

I also forgot to mention that the Minister Tony Burke should also be bombarded with letters, texts, emails, and telephone calls with regards to this very damaging set of batch testing protocols on all cichlids, livebearers, and gouramis species Just remember there will be no more Frontosa (at a minimum of 12cm) coming into the Country when this import restriction comes into place, as well as no Aulonocara, No Gobies, No Featherfins, No Oscars No Appistogrammas fromGermany, No Tropheus, not to mentioned No Neolamprologus spp. The consequences of this restriction is ENORMOUS, so please draft up your own letter and email and post or send it to the Minister at Tony.Burke.MP@aph.gov.au that is his Canberra email address or to his state address of www.tonyburke.com.au in Kingsgrove in NSW or to his telephone of (02) 95533800 and his office fax of (02) 95543504. I'm hoping that with enough correspondence it may help to get Biosecurity to look a little closer at this batch-testing regime to see how damaging it will be to our Industry and Hobby. It will now be up to you all to do something about it, regards Norm.

Archived