mutli ratio

boydie

i havent to got much money at the moment and a lfs has some multis,can you start a colony off with just a pair,thats IF i pick a male and female.they are $15 each,is this an ok price as i live in cairns they are somewhat hard to come buy. i have put a thread up on the classified section with wtb buy but with no success.

what do you guys think and if anyone out there knows of any breeders up in fnq pls let me know.

cheers boydie

i havent to got much money at the moment and a lfs has some multis,can you start a colony off with just a pair,thats IF i pick a male and female.they are $15 each,is this an ok price as i live in cairns they are somewhat hard to come buy. i have put a thread up on the classified section with wtb buy but with no success.

what do you guys think and if anyone out there knows of any breeders up in fnq pls let me know.

cheers boydie

Yes i think so, thats what i started with, now have quite a few of the little buggers. Ive never found harrasment to be a problem with them, as once they duck into their own shell the chaser gives up.

Too bad you arent in Melbourne, im actually looking to move them on!

Archived