geophagus tank

LEG-IT

hi,

so finally i tried to take pictures but failed :B

so i took a video if thats okay, don't be afraid to click on the link, its imageshacks video website, it might not load the first time and these things come up at the end of the link like 80%80 or something just delete it and enter again

again sorry for the quality i am no expert on cameras i got my brother to upload the video and put that song on (i didn't want the song one) the camera itself and take pretty good quality pictures but my brothers don't want to take

http://yfrog.com/0veraaabroz (by the way i didn't name it overaabroz brother did as he uploaded and edit )

enjoy

note: video isnt good quality, vid do not do them justice you must view them your self

also can someone please identify the orangeheads please

Would be quite difficult to identify the orange heads without good pictures even with good pictures its extremely hard.

Also how big are they?, and are any showing orange?.

What did you buy them as?.

And do you know where the parents came from.

Cheers Mark~

Would be quite difficult to identify the orange heads without good pictures even with good pictures its extremely hard.

Also how big are they?, and are any showing orange?.

What did you buy them as?.

And do you know where the parents came from.

Cheers Mark~

hi,

thanks for your reply mark,

they were sold as araguaia but between t the dorsal fin and the upper caudal peduncle area their is a orange stripe like the tapajos, also largest is around 8-9cm, at times is head becomes very orange and at times abit of orange

also the lateral spot seems to be more rounder but that still does not prove anything,

i guess i have to grow them out to identify

I am currently unsure but i remember coolsteve which jackos80 bought the orange heads of which i bought off,

only sold tapajos orangeheads and coolsteve said most of the time they come from amk as they are friends,

but steve still sells his own tapajos, i am sure steve nevr sold any araguaia but i am yet to confirm

and mark i have some pictures of a unknown geo if you can please identify please pm

cheers

Yeah, you can never be sure, best is to know who they originally came from, and see the parents.

But most of the time that's not possible.

Cheers Mark~

Archived