I NEED HELP

M.H

I woke this morning and found my johanni with white lips and on top of top lip a little was white is it a disease or did he have a fight with another fish (maingano and the hongi and the johanni usually chase each other around the tank) any advice would be helpful in case any of you tell me to take it out if the tank where do i put him cause i dont have a spare tank :confused:

I woke this morning and found my johanni with white lips and on top of top lip a little was white is it a disease or did he have a fight with another fish (maingano and the hongi and the johanni usually chase each other around the tank) any advice would be helpful in case any of you tell me to take it out if the tank where do i put him cause i dont have a spare tank :confused:

if you want to take him out put him in a bucket with water from the tank and an air stone we would need pics for this id im sure !

good luck

yesterday i got some electric yellows and the big male also had fungus or white cloudy looking stuff growing on top lip/nose area also same look on eye.. i will try prima fix or mealafix but have no idea if its going to help...

yesterday i got some electric yellows and the big male also had fungus or white cloudy looking stuff growing on top lip/nose area also same look on eye.. i will try prima fix or mealafix but have no idea if its going to help...

mate i cant beleive you bought it !

who sold you a sick fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.H,

Sounds like fighting to me, I have a Demasoni colony and all of the males have white lips caused by fighting and that's normal.

As for last night, I went home empty handed, I was after some black calvus or alto comp gold. I would rather pay a bit extra for quality from well-known breeders.

Archived