Americans.cont/are these avaliable nsw

fisshy

I have spent the last hour an a half lookin up fish on google from what you have sugested an this is what i like No 1 blue ram No2 agasizzi double red No 3 agasizzi fire red No 4 apisto hongsloi red No 5 apisto burelli No 6 apisto pebas No 7 nanacara anomala . I was just wonderin if these are avaliable in nsw from breeders on here i will post a wanted add soon but would like your comments first on what i have picked out . Now i only have a 1 mtr tank like a ar980 as i knoww this tank is not big enough for alot of fish or all these fish just lettin ya know what i like so what would you put in your tank if avaliable to buy thanks guys you been great help :thumbup:

They're all available in Australia - possibly not from local breeders (Rams, some of the Apistos, and the N. anomala should be), though it depends how long and hard you're willing to look.

You sound like you're just starting out, so I'd suggest starting with either locally bred Rams or the Apistogramma agassizii variants, depending on your water parameters.

They're all available in Australia - possibly not from local breeders (Rams, some of the Apistos, and the N. anomala should be), though it depends how long and hard you're willing to look.

You sound like you're just starting out, so I'd suggest starting with either locally bred Rams or the Apistogramma agassizii variants, depending on your water parameters.

ive bred the usual// africans like E yellows/// Rustys //Maingano // Solouisi // Blue moorii // as well as // Forest jewels /// Convicts // did that for a couple of years but there easy ones to bred i was fairly sucessful with hardly any fry dying but i dont know anything about the americans thats why alot of questions but gettin alot of answers which is helpin others aswell . i stoped breedin for a little while . why sounds like your suggesting these fish are a bit difficult to keep . not sure on parameters at the moment as i need a new kit .At the moment just has chlorine neutral for a few days then added ph down an just lettin the tank cycle for a while as i bought second hand an didnot see there quality of water but if the algae that i cleaned was to show me what the tank was like it was poor so if theres more to know about keepin these americans please let me know :thumbup::thumbup:

Archived