my tank

superbad0417

huh. nice selectioin of fish! :B i think thats a texas cichlid.

Are you sure those fish go together? i can see maingano (or other melos) and e. yellow and what i think is a five bar frontosa? and a mbuna of some sort?

the fish on the far left that looks to be some sort of SA or CA cichlid? the striped one in the middle im not sure.

I would be looking VERY carfully at your fishes behaviour coz youve got a nice variety of fish that have different water and ect. needs.

Cooder

i have a atman t professional, not sure on exact details can see them atm, there is a 50mm pipe with cap in the left corner and i have the inlet for the filter in that so it skims the top as well as 4 holes drilled at the bottom in case water levels become low as well as to filter bottom and then the outlet is a 15mm pipe with holes drilled like a home made spray bar .....

cheers for the compliments im going to be re - scaping over the weekend using some slate pieces and getting rid of most of the plants etc so i will post some photos when im done

by the way got my ph at around 7.4 and they are all healthy and eating well on blood worms brine shrimp and cichlid flake.

i am setting up 2 x 2ft tanks and a 4 ft tank and will be breeding bristlenose and convicts just to greaten my knowledge

• 2 weeks later...

Archived