wild caught shipment

shannon

does anyone know when aquapets or anyone else is doing a shipment from germany or tanganyika?

if you check their website i'm pretty sure they just got a new shipment early December.

Linky

yeah i've been on the site but i actually want to order fish as the ones that came in the last shipment didnt really interest me.

if you check their website i'm pretty sure they just got a new shipment early December.

That is correct. I am not sure if Chris will be doing another one for a while as I think he was getting a dwarf cichlid\ normal tropicals from Glaser's next then singapore.

cheers

rosco

I thought they were getting another shipment from Germany early this year.

I was in there on Sunday and they still have a load of wild caught cuckoos and tropheus, but also some J. regania and marlerie, and others.

I spoke to Chris last week at Aquapets as am interested in some wild caught tangs.

He said that he would be taking orders for another shipment in a months' time.

It may be easier to give him a call and ask him what your after.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, that is the one.

I feel they can be expensive, but their stock is usually of very high quality.

They are one of my favourite shops.

I can't believe (and I'm not trying to advertise them) that they still have heaps of wild caught cuckoo catfish at $65 each (or $55 each for 5 or so)! Especially given how much you see cuckoos advertised for, I would have thought these would have been snapped up fast.

If you go there on the weekend you might get to speak with the older guy, who's the previous owner, who I think is really honest and full of useful info.

Cheers

Glenn

Archived