Some of my fish (better photos coming soon)

GlennC

Thanks atraxgirl

These heaps of little "domains" and niches that I hope to show of other more clearer photos.

The photos are in my aceforums album, in case you want to see larger sizes.

I have a lot of photos well above 200k. Does anyone know how I can reduce these to a small enough size to allow me to post them here? Or, do I have to take new photos of smaller size?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Glenn

that tank looks awesome..nice shells

Thanks atraxgirl

These heaps of little "domains" and niches that I hope to show of other more clearer photos.

The photos are in my aceforums album, in case you want to see larger sizes.

I have a lot of photos well above 200k. Does anyone know how I can reduce these to a small enough size to allow me to post them here? Or, do I have to take new photos of smaller size?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Glenn

that tank looks awesome..nice shells

You can open the photo on your PC in full screen mode, then press the PrtScn button on the keyboard(near the function buttons), then open MS Paint and paste it, then save it as a jpeg. Thats how I got my 3-4Mb+ pics down below 100k.

Josh

Thanks Josh

Unfortunately, I have a Mac. I will have a look at similar programmes on the Mac and see what grief that causes me, but it will be fun...

Cheers

Glenn

You can open the photo on your PC in full screen mode, then press the PrtScn button on the keyboard(near the function buttons), then open MS Paint and paste it, then save it as a jpeg. Thats how I got my 3-4Mb+ pics down below 100k.

Josh

iPhoto is your friend :thumb

Thanks Josh

Unfortunately, I have a Mac. I will have a look at similar programmes on the Mac and see what grief that causes me, but it will be fun...

Cheers

Glenn

Josh

Thanks Mbuna

Used photo shop for this image:

>

My favourite female Calvus. She's tiny, but bred twice.

But, can you only crop the photo down to fit it. I thought I might be able to decrees the resolution of large photos?

Cheers

Glenn

iPhoto is your friend :thumb

Archived