jaguar cichlid

yellow

I can see a partial divider there ,are you trying to breed the fish??What material did you use to make the divider?I have a very agro male and would love to breed from him but could never let him near a female

I can see a partial divider there ,are you trying to breed the fish??What material did you use to make the divider?I have a very agro male and would love to breed from him but could never let him near a female

maybe, :dntknw: theres a female in there but im not fussed if they do or dont. ive no interest in raising fry or selling fish so the divider's there now just for her protection. she can come and go as she pleases. if she breeds theyll probably just end up going through the overflow.at the time of the photo she was on the opposite side. i use bread crates as dividers. theyre more flexible then egg crate

These Jaguar's are amazing in apperance & stamina, boy they can cause some serious damage in other fish fast. Nice shots, the HTH is a devistating disease. Thanx for sharing! :clap

Regards

Ahmed ;)

Archived