tanganyikan feather fins and sand sifters

shannon

what location of furcifer are you after buddy? These are an allowable import so they should have a location attached to their name, IE sibwesa, kabogo, karilani etc?

im after cyathopharynx sp. 'furcifer dark' from kigoma just had to clarify with my lfs.

I know, just his original post he was asking about kilesa being allowable..xeons are no, featherfins are yes ;)

thanks guys.

so out of the sand sifters beside the callochromis ones, which would be easiest for me to get m hands on, out of the kilesa, ochrogenys, flavipinnis and melanogenys?

cheers

Grant who's been answering all your questions have flavs :)

common Grant use your knowlege and skills to breed ochrogenys "ndoles".

actually i can see on your website you had them. What happened to them and can you share your experience?

I had them before (got them from sooty $75each at 3cm). I got them to about 6cm before selling them off as I was going for L cats. I regret my choices :(

i had yellow calvus and orchrogenys and melanogeny (breeding trio) too!

Grant who's been answering all your questions have flavs :)

common Grant use your knowlege and skills to breed ochrogenys "ndoles".

actually i can see on your website you had them. What happened to them and can you share your experience?

I had them before (got them from sooty $75each at 3cm). I got them to about 6cm before selling them off as I was going for L cats. I regret my choices :(

i had yellow calvus and orchrogenys and melanogeny (breeding trio) too!

i know grant has them, but im after some that are for sale. in reality i would like to get a small colony of both the flavs and the melanogenys. surely out of all the enthusiasts here someone would have some available at a reasonable price?

thanks

Getting these fish to a sellable size is a feat in itself.

The people who "DO" have these fish WONT sell them @3cm. If you want them they are available but Its going to cost you upwards of $80 per fish.

Because some of these fish only grow to 6cm you may think $80 is alot, but a 6cm frontosa sells for like $15-20, theres no way you'd get a 25cm one for that, you'd be paying $100's, and they are importable!!

Good luck with the search, hope you find em.

post edited: was a little too blunt.

i know grant has them, but im after some that are for sale. in reality i would like to get a small colony of both the flavs and the melanogenys. surely out of all the enthusiasts here someone would have some available at a reasonable price?

Perhaps you should put a WTB add in the classifieds section you may come up with some hits. Not everyone reads all the posts. This thread is becoming less about keeping them and more about wanting to buy them.

Cheers

rosco

Archived