Cichla-Ocellaris - Peacock Bass 7-8cm

sean

Hey pplz

just wondering if $60 is a good price for a 6-7cm peacock bass ?????

im thinking of buying 5 of them and grow them out into pair

has anyone had success in breeding these truly AWESOME fish spieces

also i can get my hands on emporer cichlids , the biggest african cichlid for $150 each 10-12cm

would this be able to go in with the peacock bass until it grows up , then will transfer into its own 6x2.5x2.5 ??

EMPORER CICHLIDS RULE THE WATERS !!!!

just wondering if $60 is a good price for a 6-7cm peacock bass ?????

eh :dntknw: you could do much better, especially at that size. go on petlink or pf and try your luck.theres plenty of people breeding them in queeny.the ones currently being sold down here originated from there anyway so youll be getting the same fish for a better price. i paid i think 18- 20 each when i had them a few months back. sure you have to pay for freight, but what you save in $$$ on the fish will pay for that and you can get more so youll have a better chance of getting a pair and you can get a return on your investment by selling the leftovers. 5x 60 = 300. 10 x 20 + 50 freight = 250. hth

also, theyll be monoculus not ocellaris, ocellaris arent here currently, no matter what anyone tells you. in australia, ocellaris loosely translated means poor quality mono's. trust me

hth

THANKS HEAPS YELLOW

you just saved me craPloads buddy :) , see i knew it was a good idea to ask . them peacocks where from a aquarium in melbourne that why they where a little pricey . thats awesome like u said now i can buy 3-4 more to double chances of a pair :) :) :)

yellow i owe ya 1 buddy ( beer that is )

Archived