Tropheus Movie

Serial-Cichlid

Hi guys

I've been able to take a little movie of my Tropheus duboisi "Maswa" and decided to share.

Right click on the link below and choose the "save target" option (if you use IE, I dunno what the option is for Netscape, it's been that long blink.gif )

Tropheus Movie

Hope you enjoy

Cheers

Paul

Hi Mezza

there are 15 in a 4x18x18 tank at the moment. They'll be going into a 6x2x2 in about 9-12 months time when they start looking like this:

user posted image

(Sorry Mazimbwe i haven't asked for your permission yet so may I have your permission please? blush.gif )

I should also have another small colony by then but still deciding on which species to get.

hey you must be the guy who filmed jewel of the rift

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I wish!!! LOL

Cheers

Paul

Hi Paul.

I finally got around to downloading the movie. I bet we have all probably killed your download/upload limit for this month. biggrin.gif

If you listen carefully you can hear dolphins. Is there something you are not telling us. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif And no, I have not been drinking. cool.gif

Hey Rodney

laugh.gif I'll leave the bandwidth issues up to Optus. I pay them enough each month already.

As for the dolphins ssshhhhhhhh that's my little secret, I've got a big garage. blush.gif *jokes*

That dolphin noise is the hinge of the camera tripod but when I actually do get imported dolphins from Port Stephens you and Nigel will be the first to know laugh.gifblink.gif

Cheers

Paul

Archived