Peppermint Bristle Nose fighting

Mattzilla

Hi, I went into the garage yesterday to se something crazy going on in the pepprmint tank. Two sub adults where going at it hard!!!

i've never seen a fight like this between catfish.... part of my couldn't stop watching and part of me was worried that one of them would get killed.

So of course instead of breaking them up i got the camera and recorded some of the fight...hahaha

sorry the lighting is extremely poor cause it's not a very lit tank...and youtube has made it look even darker. but you get an idea of what's going on anyway.

cheers

matt

I just took a similar video of my Tank!

I have half a dozen young L002's in with my BN's, and I just saw 2 of them wrestling around, they've been going at it on and off for aabout 15 mins now, I have to say it's the most action I have seen from them with the lights on since I got them :) They're only about 2.5-3cm, but they're in a real frenzy. I'm wondering it it could be the fact the BN's only spawned last night, and these two little warriors are just outside the cave where the female has retreated to... hormones from the BN's maybe stirring the little guys up?

I'll put it on Youtube later on, some quite cool video :)

Nick

Archived