HELP NEED TO ID this L

crossback

:clap L075 sabaji. Was talking about this exact fish today. Looking for some of these myself so if you have any luck let me know pls. Chev knows his stuff though i'd hate to give you wrong id. Both peckoltia and very similar

:clap L075 sabaji. Was talking about this exact fish today. Looking for some of these myself so if you have any luck let me know pls. Chev knows his stuff though i'd hate to give you wrong id. Both peckoltia and very similar

That was my very first thought but all L075's i've seen are spotted from head to tail and are a more orange/yellow colour.Also L075's have spotted tails,this appears to have a striped tail. I am only guessing L205 as the spotted head and then striped body pattern fits others that i've seen but in saying this it could also be another similar peckoltia sp.

That was my very first thought but all L075's i've seen are spotted from head to tail and are a more orange/yellow colour.Also L075's have spotted tails,this appears to have a striped tail. I am only guessing L205 as the spotted head and then striped body pattern fits others that i've seen but in saying this it could also be another similar peckoltia sp.

Good point Chevguy. Talking about a certain fish can make you acually think that is the fish you are seeing.

Looking more closely i think i'd rather buy some l147 than l075 as the size would suit me better.

Good luck with your ID Crossback

Archived