Sex my peps please

Mattzilla

pep1

pep2

pep3

ok i have 6 peps ranging from 6-11cm

none of them have any bristles down the middle of the nose

the one with the most bristles is at the bottom of pep1

i know the smaller ones could still be males but none are showing any male signs

please help with sexing them

cheers

matt

how old r they?

I have had the smaller three are about a year and a half and the others I bought as adults and so I don't know how old they are.

I would assume the adults would be at least 2-3 years old.

Matt

Out of the bigger 3 in the 1st pic i'd say top & middle are both females & the bottom one is a tough one to call but i'd say male.The other 3 you can't really see in the pics.cheers

Tomi.

PS Try getting individual photo's of each pep with a side view of their heads too.

Out of the bigger 3 in the 1st pic i'd say top & middle are both females & the bottom one is a tough one to call but i'd say male.The other 3 you can't really see in the pics.cheers

Tomi.

PS Try getting individual photo's of each pep with a side view of their heads too.

thanks i tend to agree with you on the big ones. i'll try to find some pics of the smaller ones that i took today. i was transfering them all to their new tank today hence the pictures... otherwise i have no chance of getting more pics.

cheers

matt

Hi Matt,

From Pic 1: top 2 are definately females

the bottom one seems to be the same size as the one in the middle, therefore if it is then ALSO female. :clap

My female around the 12cm Also has more bristles around the lips but NONE going up the nose.

All you need is a Big male!! :thumbup:

Good luck...... Love my PEPS. :wub

Jaime.

Archived