Apart from Canberra where else do you get fish

Willy Wombat

So who gets fish from "far away places." Im not talking about air freight - i am thinking day trips, etc...

Are there any good sources that are not in Canberra, but close enough to drive to in a day that i should know about?

Also - what is the most distance you have travelled to get a fish - and was it worth it? i once drove to Tumut and back to pick up some fish. I really enjoyed the whole trip but the fuel costs were a bit prohibative.

Thanks

WW

Willy,

I would probably go the Sydney or Wollongong if I had the time. As I can see from browsing the classifieds it is so much cheaper but when you add fuel it gets a little expensive. Especially if they all die on the way home. :) If I was in Sydney for another reason I would try and get some for the ride home

. :^:

PR

Hey Dave - comming to one of the mega auctions is on my "to do" list. It was good to meet Anita and Jess and Julian at the last CEDAS meeting in Canberra

Perhaps i will hit Laurie up for a ride next time, im sure he would appreciate some fuel money - although knowing him - he would need all the space he could get to bring his fish trophys and styrofoam boxes back home! :lol:

Archived