I got trophs

Mbuna

hi all,

thought i would share some pics of my newly aquired Tropheus duboisi 'maswa' :wub . I have eight in the 3x2x2 at the moment with four more on the way. they range from 6-10cm and have a pair of calvus as tank mates for the moment. hope you like :)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

cheers

cheers guys :thumb spent heaps of time watching them today :wub

At least there's plenty of algae for them to graze on!

yeh the tank is on the back verandah which gets plenty of afternoon sun. bonus for me i guess :)

thanks again

yeh the tank is on the back verandah which gets plenty of afternoon sun. bonus for me i guess :)

You've gotta love Australia's diversity. If I put my fish tank on the back verandah, there's a very real chance they'll freeze. Literally! :(

very nice I love maswa's I have some and they are cool as. The only thing I would be concerned with Calvus in the Tank is diet but I am sure you ahve that covered.

I am quite sad at the moment because I just had to sell my colony of F1 Duboisi

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened Shane did you have to make room something else?

cheer

rosco

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened Shane did you have to make room something else?

cheer

rosco

I now have a 4ft 300L tank as a fry growout for the ndole's. Hopefully some WC moops may come along in the future!

Archived