Discus Breeders out there

Brado

Hooo.... touchy subject. Obviously u haven't been around the SCP long enough to know that it has a very strict hybrid cichlid policy and has lumped Discus into that category.... so unless u're going to be talking about wild form discus (Tefe greens, Browns, blues, Heckels), may I point you to a dedicated Australian fancy discus forum.

www.discusforum.com

kev

sorry i did not know that.

Why not have hybrid forum and a pure breed forum.

So if people don't like hybrid stay out of there and vice versa.

I think there is a too strict of attuide in this forum considering it is very small and should be trying to grow and encourage new membership.

I sure know this has turned me of the site.

sorry that is just my opinion.

Thank

Brad O'Reilly.

<<grin>>

There was a Discus forum for all of less-than-a-day a couple of days ago...

There is a strong anti-hybrid regardless-of-the-conditions faction in SCP that is very harsh and hostile and vocal and interventionalistic to the point of disrespect for individual opinion.

If you're keen on discus or other hybrids then there are other places where you won't get your buM kicked mercilessly for their mere mention.

This is merely an overview, not a statement of opposition to or acceptance of hybrids of any kind in any way, shape or form. Flames to /dev/null.

Cheers - OziOscar.

Searlesy - you didnt even see his first post

Rather than delete his post - i deleted his offending comments, leaving the rest. I was actually being nice - hoping that someone would see the remainder and point him in the right direction.

Rather than have this post turn into another hybrid blog i am going to lock it. I suggest that anyone interested chatting to Brado about discus contact him privately or on another forum.

Cheerio

WW - "powertripper - blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif "

Archived