the legacy lives on...

Ash

Some of you might remember I lost my texas pair a while ago, here's a shot of them with a brood of fry...

IPB Image

Well, one of their young that I kept from their 2nd last lot of fry has grown up a little & started to come into his own (at a piddly 6cm I might add) so here he is...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hope you enjoyed these

Cheers

Ash

Cheers Matty, using the flash helps.

Craig - as late as possible, depending on other tank mates & the parents themselves. As a rough guide, they should be bigger than a newborn guppy so they'll feed OK but smaller than a newborn electric yellow as by the time they reach that size they'll mostly be picked off - though I've only bred them in community tanks so perhaps with parents alone they'll get bigger?

are you going to keep a pair from the ones you raised ash.also bring on the synsphilum photos mate your pair are second to none.your lucky you live in townsville and not sydney because if you did id pm you to death with offers to buy them :lol1:

If I lived in Sydney I'd have no trouble offloading the 20 or so 6cm+ fry I have growing out too <_<

Thinking of keeping the best two as a pair, only got 5 of them to choose from, regardless I'm keeping that boy.

Might snap a few synspil pics later

Archived