More display pics

Matty

nice pics matty.when you take photos using your wireless transmitter does the flash come from above the tank,in front of the tank or from above the tank and in front of the tank at the same time?

Just from the top. I have it in a homemade lightbox. I copied the one that Budi made. He posted a picture of his about 12 months ago.

• 1 month later...

nice pics matty.when you take photos using your wireless transmitter does the flash come from above the tank,in front of the tank or from above the tank and in front of the tank at the same time?

Just from the top. I have it in a homemade lightbox. I copied the one that Budi made. He posted a picture of his about 12 months ago.

Im thinking about buying the wireless transmitter. Could you post up a pic of your homemade lightbox matty?

And any other general info you might find to be usesful for me. Thanks dude :thumb

Im thinking about buying the wireless transmitter. Could you post up a pic of your homemade lightbox matty?

And any other general info you might find to be usesful for me. Thanks dude :thumb

Here are a few pics of the lightbox.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Thanks matty, can you post up how you glued the foil onto the shoe box im assuming it is and any other tips that might come in handy.

Thanks!

Thanks matty, can you post up how you glued the foil onto the shoe box im assuming it is and any other tips that might come in handy.

Thanks!

Nope, it's just sticky taped. I forgot to mention to sit it over some baking paper or similar so that you get a more even spread of light rather than just a spotlight straight down.

Archived