my 2ft planted tank

enigma

Hi enigma,

Your tanks looks great and attractive! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif But just wondering what sort of background you used? As it looks like there is a pattern on the back....and would also like to know what type of lighting you use?

P.S. Looking forward to see a full grown "Java 'n' Anubias" tank~ rolleyes.gif

no2.gif i don't want to have fully grown javaferns in this tank. i guess big plants would make the tank looks small so when they get bigger i'll replace them with smaller ones wink.gif

the background is just a common 'rocky' aquarium bg that u sticky tape it outside the tank

no2.gif i don't want to have fully grown javaferns in this tank. i guess big plants would make the tank looks small so when they get bigger i'll replace them with smaller ones wink.gif

yea....maybe you're right..but the windelov and java ferns are still young at this stage, they'll get bigger in a few months and should looks great in the future~ rolleyes.gif

Keep up the good work~ wink.gif

• 1 month later...

some photos of the fish:

> my favourite male guppy. he was removed and went to breeding tank with 10+ female (pic is not clear). one of a very happy guppy laugh.gif

> otocinclus was replaced with ramshorn snails after not doing the job properly. algae was gone in the following day (thx to the snails!)

> 2 x sterbai cory were removed as well

> flying fox is still in

That's an awesome tank. The plants are very healty. Do you use CO2 for the tank? and how many WPG for the lighting? what is the filtration system that you are using as I can't see any intake or return pipe in the tank?

Archived