Looking for good importer

hump

I don't know why I'm bothering to press this 'reply' button....

AIRFISH (Nigel).....

Adam

Well hump he would obviously have to have some sort of facility to be able to hold the fish in quarantine for the 14 day period. I'd imagine by appointment you would be able to inspect.

I'd imagine, and I can't blame Nigel if he were to take this stance, that after your carry on - that he would not be likely to be wanting to help you out. There are plenty of advanced aquarists and breeders that hold nothing but high regard for Nigel and the quality of the fish he brings on, I'm sure your lack of business would not hurt him the least. However, your lack of getting his service may hurt you in the long run.

Maybe next time, one should learn some tact?

Adam

P.S. No problem Nigel. Glad to see business is going well.

i have some doubts about nigel and im looking for some others.

Your doubts are, in my experience, mis-founded or mis-informed. :p

I have purchased fish from Nigel, thru a friend, and they are very good. Furthermore, I have heard many reports from people who have got fish from Nigel and not one of them has been a negative report. :p

I have heard negative things about Nigel and his buisness...but never from any1 who has actually got fish from him. :p :rolleyes:

G'day Hump

I have dealt with Nigel on numerous occasions. I have found him to be truthful, honest and very knowledgeable. :p

He has his own quarantine room, that is absolutely spotless!!!

(I wish my fishroom was as clean)

He does not have a listed shopfront address, but then again you are not paying for the overpriced fish that are usually located within them.

I have no hesitation in recommending him as an excellent source of quality fish.

Perhaps you should reconsider dealing with him?

Archived